Monday, May 20, 2013

Full Disclosure


Hello all,

"Full Disclosure"

I wanted all of you to hear this from me, I doubt you would hear it from someone else but you never know. I was invited to a two day high level Keller Williams training this past week, It was for owners and big team leaders. I knew a good bit about KW but I saw it as an opportunity to learn more about their culture. I do not want to go into too much other than to say it was a bit odd and just not my thing. I only made it through day 1 and did not go back for day 2. I am going to have a little fun but everything to this point is true. So I made a little youtube video of my experience to pass along to you all. Two things, no offense to anyone who is with us from KW and I hired actors and changed the name of the Company to protect myself in case it goes viral. Please click on the link below.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuRVtdCo-hw                                  

Enjoy the coffee,
Joe

Monday Morning Coffee
INSPIRATION FOR TODAY:
"I hit anything that's close to the plate. I don't wait for that one pitch.” 
- Rod Carew
 
PLAY BALL!
 
With the start of the major league baseball season, a simple success formula recently heard comes to mind. It uses baseball words, but contains plenty of success wisdom.
 
Which do you think is more important, a home run or a single base hit? Most of us would choose a home run - even a "grand slam" home run. Most of us were also brought up to believe that someday our "ship would come in" - that all of our success or wealth or whatever would arrive at once, in one grand port call.
 
Funny thing is - more ball games are won with base hits than with home runs. Most ships arrive slowly in port - guided by tiny tugboats - and only after having navigated the wide oceans through a series of thousands of minor navigational corrections.
 
Yes! Big wins and successful journeys occur most often as the result of daily decisions - not life-altering, once-a-year, mega-decisions. Want to lose weight? It won't happen because you vow on January 1 to do it. It will be the result of your daily decision to walk, run, or work out. Want excellent health? Your daily, even moment-by-moment, decisions to ingest only healthy foods and avoid junk are the ones that will win the day.
 
The same holds true for your success in business. While a master plan at the beginning of the year is important, it's really the steps taken each day that produce the results. As you face each of the very small daily decisions, be careful to make only the right choices. By day's end they'll add up to valuable progress both on and off the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment